Is winter weather giving you cabin fever? If so, here is a list of DIY projects perfect for doing during the winter months to improve your living space and add value to your home.
1) Update bathrooms. Replacing old fixtures such as faucets and lighting, re-cauking and re-grouting, and applying a fresh coat of paint are all easy updates that can dramatically change the look of your bathrooms.
2) Add a kitchen backsplash. Protect your walls and add style to your kitchen by adding a backsplash.
3) Update walls. Add crown molding and re-paint walls to enhance the aesthetic appearance of rooms.
4) Organize and declutter. Winter is a great time to get organized. Decluttering can make rooms and closets look bigger.
5) Refinish your basement. Add more living space by refinishing your basement. Winter is an ideal time to complete this large indoor project.
These winter projects are great to do before putting your home on the market because they will help add value to your home and make your home more appealing to potential buyers. If you would like to know what your home could sell for in today’s market, we’ll provide you a complementary home market analysis at no obligation.