*This unit is no longer available for rent, please check out our current rentals page to see what is available*
DUPLEX FOR RENT IN WATERTOWN!
Address: 118 Renner Lane
Rent: $1,025 + utilities
This 2 BR + Den/2 BA unit located on a cul-de-sac in Watertown is available; the unit features a decorative fireplace (not usable), a sizable den, back patio, and a one car attached garage. Meanwhile, the kitchen includes a refrigerator, stove/oven, and dishwasher.
The responsibility of the following utilities are the tenant’s: electric, gas, water, sewer, trash pick-up. In addition, tenants are also responsible for yard care, snow removal, and the cleaning of gutters on their side of the duplex.
For those with a pet, you’ll be happy to know that this one is pet-friendly for 1 dog or 1 cat, with extra charge. In the case that a tenant has a pet, there is a $25/per month charge in pet rent and an initial pet fee of $100 due prior to move-in.
Overall, for those searching for a rental in the Watertown area, this is one you’ll want to see. So, be sure to reach out to find out when the next showing is or to learn more about this available unit.
Heat: Gas, Forced Air
Cooling: Central Air
Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
Washer/Dryer: Hookups in Basement, Not Included
Lease Term: Month to Month
Security Deposit: $1,025
Utilities & Garbage Service: Tenant responsible for gas, electric, water, sewer & trash
Lawn Care, Gutter Cleaning & Snow Removal: Tenant’s Responsibility
Pet Friendly?: Dog or cat permitted (w/ extra charges)
- 1 pet limit
- $25/per month extra in pet rent
- $100 initial pet fee (non-refundable)
- Must be spayed/neutered
- 1+ year in age
- 60 lb. limit on dogs
Distance from . . .
- 5 Minutes to Downtown Watertown by Car
- 20 Minutes to Downtown Oconomowoc by Car
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Lake Mills by Car
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Waterloo by Car
- 55 Minutes to Downtown Madison by Car
- Mailboxes at front of road in line
- Renters must have renter’s insurance & provide proof to management office
- Fireplace is decorative only and not usable
- Utilities are separated by side
Click any photo to open expanded view.