A Home Warranty Provides:
- Assurance that that repair or replacement of appliances and major systems are covered.
- Helps to avoid major out of pocket expenses if they break down, giving home owners a peace of mind.
Some Seller Benefits of a Home Warranty:
- Great buyer incentive for marketing your home.
- Help prevent post sale disputes.
Some Buyer Benefits of a Home Warranty:
- Forget the worry about unexpected expenses due to a breakdown of a covered major appliance or system.
- Renewable coverage to receive continuous coverage of appliances and major systems.
- Emergency lodging reimbursement for hotel/motel stay if cooling/heating system is non-operational for more than 24 hours from time of first service visit.
The home warranties we use are provided by major home warranty companies, and are subject to terms of coverage offered by the warranty provider’s policy and excludes new construction. Oconomowoc Realty reserves the right to select the standard coverage home warranty plan offered. The warranty begins on the day of closing for the property. All information provided is believed to be accurate and reliable, but is not guaranteed and subject to change. Offer has no cash value. Please mention this offer to your realtor prior to your closing date, to allow time for the warranty to be ordered.
If you have any questions about this promotion or would like to speak to someone directly about your real estate needs, please call us 262-567-3611 or email us email@example.com