Address: 425 W Wisconsin Ave Oconomowoc, WI (lower unit)
Current Price: $160/night (pricing subject to season)
SHORT-TERM RENTAL IN OCONOMOWOC! Welcome to this special spot close to everything Downtown Oconomowoc has to offer, making it easy to plan your visit. This classic Victorian features beautiful original details and plenty of space to relax. This first-floor apartment has a cozy living room, a fully equipped kitchen with utensils, cookware and a coffee machine, separate dining area, two queen-sized bedrooms, and a full bathroom. Enjoy a coffee on the back deck, roast marshmallows over a fire in the backyard, or head downtown to check out Oconomowoc’s abundance of great restaurants, bars, and shops.
The lower level of this duplex, located a short walk away from downtown Oconomowoc’s amenities, is available for short-term rentals – please reach out to inquire about the availability of a specific set of dates.
Do you do longer stays? – Yes, we can if available timing-wise; if you are interested in a longer stay please reach out to see if available & to get the longer term pricing.
Do you allow pets? – Unfortunately, we do not allow pets at the home.
Does this home have parking? – Yes, the site includes one indoor parking spot inside of the garage & one spot to the right of the garage. That is all the parking that can be provided for the site.
If staying for a month of more, do people staying pay for utilities? – Yes, if someone stays for 1 month+ then they will be responsible for electric, gas, yard-care & snow removal (if applicable).
Occupancy limit? – Yes, only 4 people are permitted to stay at the rental.
Minimum stay requirement? – Yes, 2 nights.
Is there a cleaning fee? – Yes, $100.
Are there any steps? – Yes, there are a few stairs to gain access to the home.
Does anyone else occupy the space? – Yes, this is a duplex and the upstairs is occupied. We ask that you please do not go up the stairs and to be considerate with making noise during your stay.
Is there a washer/dryer? No
Can I smoke/vape in the home? – No, there is to be no smoking or vaping of any kind in the home or garage. If you need to partake in these activities, please do so outside and away from the building. If there is any residue or trash left over from the activity, please dispose of accordingly.
When is it available? – Availability varies based on other bookings, to get the most up-to-date availability please reach out via the inquiry form below and the site’s property manager will be in touch.
Is there AC? – Yes, the site has central air
Bedrooms: 2 (Queen Beds)
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Occupancy Limit: 4 people
Pet Friendly?: No
Check-In: 3:00 PM Check-Out: Noon (adjustments to these times may be available upon request)
Parking: Outside space on right side of garage + 1 indoor space
Things to Note:
- Home does not have dishwasher
- No washer/dryer present on-site
- Home does have some steps to gain access
- There is a dog living upstairs & other dogs live in the neighboring homes, so you may encounter them during your stay
Although we do not aim to govern your stay at the property, there are some rules that must be followed to ensure the health of the property, minimize cleaning, and promote safety. We appreciate your understanding and observance of them during your stay.
- No smoking/vaping in the home or garage
- Please do not bring food or shoes in to the bedrooms
- Do not leave doors to the rental open, any more than necessary, as this encourages insects to enter the home
- No parties or events
- We ask that no more than 4 people spend the nigh at the rental
- Please clean up any messes/spills that occur during your stay
- Please wash up all used dishes before your departure – do not leave them in the sink
- No pets permitted in the unit
- Please park only in the provided spaces and do not park in such a way that prevents the other occupant to be stuck or unable to leave
- Please do not move the furniture during your stay
click to enlarge